Monday, March 30, 2015

My New Design!

Hello ♥

You may have noticed that my blog got a makeover!  I am absolutely in love with everything about it, and I wanted to introduce you to the designer :)  
I downloaded my design from an Etsy shop called Creative Worker Bee.  All the designs in the shop are absolutely gorgeous, and very inexpensive!










All of these designs are usually 22$ but right now they're only 4$!  The designs are instant download packages that you install to your blog (or you can pay for her to install one for you).  The packages include a template, an online instruction manual, and 2 html codes.  It was SUPER easy to install, and the instructions were simple to follow.  I'm absolutely delighted with my new design, and highly recommend the Creative Worker Bee Etsy shop to all my lovely blog friends ♥


hugs

~Maiya~

1 comment: