Saturday, March 7, 2015

~ Spring Lip Balms ~

♥ Hello ♥
I'm so relieved that Spring break has arrived! Finally I have some time to relax, blog, read, and craft :) Today I'm doing a review on some lip products sent to me by an Etsy shop called "Live Beautifully Body".  I've got an exciting DIY planned, and hopefully some Spring fashion posts as well...I hope you are all doing well :)

LIVE BEAUTIFULLY BODY

This lovely shop sent me a set of 3 lip balms called the "fruit smoothie lip balm set", a butterscotch vanilla whipped lip butter, and a lavender lemoncake lip balm jelly :)
The lip balm set comes with 3 hydrating lip balms in the flavors; juicy peach & pear, triple berry burst, and strawberry orange. They're so refreshing and taste delicious on the lips.  And the flavor reminds me of fruity candy ♥ These are definitely a favorite and will be an essential for me in the Spring and Summer time!
↓ ↓ ↓


The butterscotch vanilla whipped lip butter is pretty much whipping cream for your lips. It feels soooo smooth and creamy when you apply it and keeps your lips feeling moisturized and soft. So yummy! ♥

butterscotch vanilla whipped lip butter (← here's a link to where you can buy it if you want ☺)


The lavender lemoncake lip balm jelly is sort of like a lip gloss....but it's got a thicker, gel-like texture! It tastes amazing and is super refreshing. It leaves a gorgeous gloss on your lips and goes really nicely with a minimal or no makeup kind of a day :)

 
hugs
 
~Maiya~

4 comments:

  1. omgosh their lip balms are the best! <3 nice review Maiya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're great! Thanks girl :)

      hugs

      ~Maiya~

      Delete
  2. The 'butterscotch vanilla whipped lip butter' product looks great! Which one was your favorite? :)
    ♥Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourites were that one and the lavender lemoncake lip jelly ♥

      hugs

      ~Maiya~

      Delete