Wednesday, July 10, 2013

~brownie pancakes~

Hello everyone!  I found a recipe on Pinterest for brownie pancakes (sounds soooooo good right?!?) and decided to make them for my dad on Fathers Day.  He is completely obsessed with brownies!  He loves them sooooo much so I thought that this would make the perfect Father's Day breakfast!  I looked at the recipe and it was just normal pancakes with cocoa powder (which does not make it taste like brownie!).  I decided to make a brownie pancake that actually tasted like brownie!  Here's the recipe:

1. In one bowl, prepare the pancake mix using the instructions on the box.

2. In a seperate bowl, prepare the brownie mix using the instructions on the box.

3. Pour about half the brownie batter into the pancake batter and stir until combined (or don't mix compleatly for swirly pancakes!)

4. Cook them as if they were regular pancakes!

5. Use the rest of the brownie batter to make brownies for dessert!


 

So easy right?!?  Hope your brownie pancakes are a big hit!  Tell me how yours turned out!  I'd love to hear about it!


 
~Maiya~

No comments:

Post a Comment