Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer Reading Selection

Hello again!  Here's a list of some of my very favorite books ♥  Hopefully you will have the chance to read some of them this summer ☼  If you don't like reading I highly recommend that you give one of these books a chance!  Most people who don't like reading just haven't found a good book to read yet!  I will be doing book reviews for a few of these and will add more lists if I come across some more amazing books.

These are in no particular order.  It's to hard to pick which one is my favorite ☺

~The Ingo series by Helen Dunmore
~The Dragon Slippers series by Jessica Day George
~The Cryptid Hunters series by Roland Smith
~The Mysterious Benedict Society series by Trenton Lee Stewart
~The Airborn series by Kenneth Oppel
~The False Prince series by Jennifer A. Nielson
~The Museum`s Secret series by Henry Chancellor
~The Missing series by Margaret Peterson Haddix
~The Lionboy series by Zizou Corder





Hopefully you can find yourself a great summer selection here!  Tell me how you like any of the ones you have read or read this summer.  I`d love to hear about it ☺  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment