Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thrift shop treasures~

I went thrifting today and I'm so happy with the items I found~  You've got to do a lot of hunting but there are always some treasures to be found ☺  Today was especially successful!  I got some nice clothes for back to school that I'm quite excited about.  Fashion post ahead?  I also found some yarn for a very good price.  Almost everything in the store was 50% off!  I really love the colors and it only cost me 2$ for all of them~






 

My Grandma recently taught me to crochet and I have a few project ideas that I found on pinterest.  I also found some amigurumi books at the library.  Amigurumi is a Japanese word that means crocheted animals.  I am going to try to make some ☺  Once I get better at crochet and amigurumi maybe I could even do a tutorial for you guys!  What do you think?


~Maiya~

No comments:

Post a Comment