Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jellybeans?


Hello!

So yesterday I received a package in the mail and I wanted to show you what was inside....
JELLY SANDALS!!!!
I'd been thinking about buying some for quite a while but just couldn't get myself to do it because of the price.  I couldn't find ones I loved here where I live so I had to get them shipped here, which can get pricey.  But while browsing eBay to try finding a more reasonably priced pair, I found a website that sold the real brand of jellies that I wanted for quite a decent price (I'll insert the link at the end of this post)!  So, I ended up buying myself a pair in the color cotton candy and I am madly in love!  They are so quirky and cute....I will be wearing all the time this Summer!  ♥


























 I just ADORE them!!!  I think they will go well with a lot of outfits so you'll probably be seeing a fashion post with these guys in it sometime soon ......or maybe a "How I style Jelly Shoes" post?  Like, what kinds of outfits I like to wear them with?  Let me know if you'd like to see something along those lines!

~

Here's the link to the original "jellybeans" sandals website:  http://jbeans.com.au/

Here's the website where I bought mine!  They are less than half the price from the "jellebeans" website and ship free to the US I think! http://search.surfstitch.com/surfstitch/Jelly%20Sandals


hugs

~Maiya~



16 comments:

  1. Oh those are so cute! I've been wanting a pair for the longest time! You should definitely do a "how to style" post with them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah...I'd been wanting some for ages too ;) Yeah, I think that might be fun!

      hugs

      ~Maiya~

      Delete
  2. I love them, they are so cute!
    where live it is to cold and rainy at the moment for summer shoes :(
    but when it gets warmer i may ask for a pair of them!

    Abbey <4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby :)
      You should definitely try getting a pair for when it gets warmer! They are so quirky and fun.......and surprisingly comfortable!

      hugs

      ~Maiya~

      Delete
  3. These are sooo cute, Maiya! You are like the PERFECT person to style sandals - me? Not so much! xD

    xoxox
    melody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel :) I'm sure they'd look lovely on you! ;)

      hugs

      ~Maiya~

      Delete
  4. I have a slight addiction to jelly sandals! They just seem to go perfectly with any outfit. Unfortunately mine are collecting dust at the moment since it's winter here, but I have 3 pairs! Black, White and Clear with sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they? They just match everything! Oh wow! Lucky you ;) I would love to get a few more pairs someday..... :)

      hugs

      ~Maiya~

      Delete
  5. Adorable Maiya! They suit you so well. :)

    ReplyDelete

  6. Love your blog, it's beautiful!:) gorgeous shoes, is it me or do jelly shoes smell good as well? Maybe I'm just strange haha!
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! Nope, not just you! I thought they'd smell weird but they smell kinda cool XD hahaha!

      hugs

      ~Maiya~

      Delete
  7. You should 100% do a post how to style them / what you would wear !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! I think I might! :) Thanks Eb~

      hugs

      ~Maiya~

      Delete
  8. I've been wanting these for like forever! Nice post. xx
    Check out my site please if you do not mind.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammie! Yeah me too...they're so fun!

      hugs

      ~Maiya~

      Delete