Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer Beauty Favorites

Hello!

Today I'm going to tell you guys what beauty/makeup products I have been LOVING this Summer!
(This is just a list of favorites but if you would like me to do a review on any of the products I mention, I'd be happy to!)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FACE
  • Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation (105)
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory)
  • Red Girl Blush (02 Cheeky)
  • Clinique Soft Finish Pressed Powder (Soft Porcelain)
  • e.l.f Powder Brush  



EYES

  • Benefit Gimme Brow (light/medium)
  • Benefit They're Real! Mascara



LIPS
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Color Rush - Long Lasting Intense Color Balm (210 Boom Chic A Boom)
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Color Rush - Long Lasting Intense Color Balm (100 Give Me A Cuddle)
  • NYX Butter Gloss (Apple Strudel)
  • NYX Butter Gloss (Eclair)
  • NYX Butter Gloss (Cherry Pie)
  • Essence Lipstick (53 All About Cupcake)
  • Maybelline Baby Lips (10 Peppermint)


NAILS

  • Essie Nail Lacquer (marshmallow)
  • Essence Colour & Go (146 that's what I mint!)
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (370 I Lilac You)



SKINCARE

  • Bath & Body Works body lotion (Carried Away)
  • Giovanni D:tox System replenishing facial moisturizer



So these are my favorite products at the moment!  I'd love to know what some of your favorite makeup and beauty product are :)  Let me know if you'd like to see a review of any of these products!!! 

hugs

~Maiya~

8 comments:

  1. They all looks awesome! I'll have to try it out! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, let me know if you do :)

    hugs

    ~Maiya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! These all look fab ;)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love the nail polish. And bath and body works is like one of my favorit(est) stores for body lotion ever. xxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes me too! They all smell so delicious and are VERY moisturizing! :)

      hugs

      ~Maiya~

      Delete
  5. I'm going to have to check some of these out. I'm turning 16 in two weeks (that's the age I'm allowed to start wearing makeup) so I'm trying to find some things I want to try. There are seriously soooo many products out there tho--it's kinda overwhelming xD I'm definitely going to look at these tho since you like them :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting! Yeah there are so many products out there, you're right :P It's so hard to find things that you love AND that you love the price ;) These are all really good products for begginers! Most of them are drugstore so they aren't to expensive, but they're great! Oh and also, you can message me if you need any more makeup suggestions etc! :)

    hugs

    ~Maiya~

    ReplyDelete