Monday, January 23, 2017

january // life update


hi again :)

I really envy those that are so good at posting regularly and on a schedule.  I feel like I say this all the time, but I'm going to try to get better... I promise!  Thank you for being patient with me  ♥  you guys are the greatest.

Today I thought I'd give you all a bit of a life update, and talk about what my plan for this blog is in 2017//

Life update:
  • I was hired as a lifeguard/swim instructor
  • I started going to a new church & youth group where I've really grown in my relationship with God, AND I've met some of the loveliest people in the whole world 
  • I'll be finished this semester's exams in 2 days 
As you can probably tell, I've been incredibly busy these past few months (in a good way)!  But as soon as exams are over I'll have a lot more time for this blog.

Blogging Plan for 2017:

This year I'm hoping to post one playlist, and one other post every month :) Leave a comment with any post ideas you'd like to see from me... I'd love to hear your thoughts!  I'm hoping I can stick to this plan, because this blog means a lot to me and I want to put more time into it.  I really want everything I post to stay genuine and inspired //

xoxo

Maiya

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed an old post you had on thrifting finds! I'd love to see more about that. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet! I'd love to do more thrifting posts :) thanks for the suggestion
      xx

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see more from you. <3 Maybe you could post tips on how to take photos? I really love your photography. :)

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely :) sure! I could definitely do a post like that
      xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great new blogging plan. :) I love all your posts about thrifting and your adorable style! I have a record player and have a nice little collection of records, so any posts about how those would be cool. :P

    Just happy to see you active again! <3

    ReplyDelete