Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Blackberry pie

Hello there~

There are so many blackberry bushes in my backyard and all along my road!  They're kind of annoying cause no matter how many times you try to get rid of them, they come back again!!!  On the bright side the berries are super yummy ☺  They were finally ripe so we decided to brave the prickles and pick some!  Well, my mom did.  She picked soooooo many so we decided to make a pie!  I helped with that part ☺ Here are a few pictures of it~




So many berries!!!
 
Lovely lattice~

Yum yum yum!!!
 
The finished product~

 

 

 

Doesn't it look good?  Anyways!  Don't you find that there is usually leftover crust?  Well I made up a little recipe using what we have left over!  Here it is~
 
 



(check it out on my pinterest too, it's a bit bigger and clearer)
 
 
 
You could try making a few changes to it yourself!  Tell me about how yours go in the comments!
 
 
 
~Maiya~

4 comments:

  1. These look so good! I must give them a try :) love your blog - new follower xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! Let me know how your pies turn out :)

      Delete
  2. That looks delicious! Thank you soooo much for following my blog! I love your blog :)

    Smiles,

    Noelle :)

    ReplyDelete